Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meal Plan - April 29th

Why can't I keep my crap together???

Well, it's kind of hard when your household is battling the stomach bug. A couple of weeks ago there wasn't much eating going on in this house. And if there was, it most definitely wasn't a home cooked meal.  Alas, I think we are all better now however this baby has been making feel like absolute crap around dinner time so Adam and Landon have done a lot of fending for themselves.

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go this week.

Bacon and Asparagus Pasta - this looked yummy as I was perusing Pinterest the other day so I thought we'd give it a go!
Holy Yum Chicken - I'm sure this has a more appropriate name but that's what this blog calls is. The picture makes my mouth water.
Perfect Potato Soup - I've been craving a good soup. I love potato soup. I'll probably get bread bowls too :) I had a different recipe previously but was perusing The Pioneer Woman's blog and came across this one so I'm going to try it.
Enchilada Lasagna - This looks interesting?! I was feeling like we needed a Mexican dish this week.
Bacon Parmesan Penne - Two pasta's with bacon? Sure. Sounds ok to me?!

I'm too lazy to post the grocery list?! Sorry :( I'm almost out of the first trimester so hopefully I'll start feeling better and getting a little more energy and enthusiasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment