Monday, June 20, 2011

Meal Plan #14... and then some!

June 19th - 25th

The end of last week went to shit as far as meal planning goes. Thursday got crazy because our littlest dog Baby decided to get into some rat poison as I was looking for car wash soap in the shed. 3 hours and $167 later the emergency vet says he should be ok. But needless to say I didn't feel like cooking after that. Thankfully mom let us crash in on her dinner :) He famous Taco Bake - one of my favs.

On Friday my mom and I took Landon to the Pt Defiance Zoo - it was SO much fun and I can't wait to go back again. I'm thinking about buying a season pass.





Anyway, her suggestion of ribs that night sounded much better than the Enchiladas {and since we did mexican the night prior} we gladly endulged :)

On Sat I was at the Gorge for the Tim McGraw concert. AH-mazing! BEST.CONCERT.EVER! Tim is oh so sexay! This was also my first night away from Landon since he was born. So lets add this up.... 15 months plus 9 months of pregnancy makes TWO YEARS people! Two years since I have been away from that little boy. It was hard. But I didn't cry and I had a blast. Adam said he was such a good boy for him :)



Ok... on to the meal plan!

Sunday: We went out to my dad's bar to meet them and have dinner for Father's Day!
Monday: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas <--- We'll try again :)
Tuesday: Tator Tot Casserole
Wednesday: Kathy's Delicious Whole Slow Cooker Chicken <--- Mouthful of a name, no? And I have no clue who Kathy is?!
Thursday: I think we are taking Patti to dinner for her birthday! Outback Steakhouse! MMmmmm :)
Friday: Spence's Pesto Chicken Pasta
Saturday: BBQ'd Sirloin steaks w/Garlic Butter :) Mmmmmm!

The Grocery List:
1 bag tator tots
1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 onion
broccoli
cheddar cheese
1 (3 pound) whole chicken, skin removed

1/2 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon sesame oil            

1/2 pound linguine pasta

1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
6 whole garlic cloves
4 ounces fresh mushrooms
6 ounces roasted red peppers
1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
3 ounces fresh spinach leaves
1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 sirloin steaks

--------> I already have these ingredients from not using them last week :)
1 rotisserie chicken {I'm using boneless skinless breasts}
2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
20 flour tortillas (8 inches)
4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment