Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meal Plan #9!

May 1st - 7th

Gosh I don't feel like cooking this week. Must push through and plan this out - even though I know it's late cause we were out camping - I will follow through with this week!

I might add, Wednesdays are going to be either simple or non-existent because I'm taking a photography course for the next four weeks so I'll have a total of 1 hour (sometimes less) between the time Adam gets home from work and the time I have to be in class... so, apologies for that.

Sunday: Leftover Turkey burgers from camping... blech. But I didn't want them to go to waste since they unfroze in the cooler.
Monday: Taco's
Tuesday: Ravioli, salad & garlic bread - all homemade from a bag :)
Wednesday: Chicken Fiesta Salad (again... cause it was so good!)
Thursday: Baked Ziti
Saturday:TBD - as usual, based on our plans :)

The Grocery List:
2 lbs Ground Beef
Taco packet
Lettuce
Shredded cheese
Refried beans
Olives
Salsa
Onion
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Fajita packet
Black beans
Corn
Tomato
Bag of Ravioli
Pre-made garlic bread
Broccoli
Green bell pepper
Crescent rolls
Ziti pasta
Spaghetti sauce
Provolone
Mozzarella
Sour cream


Cheers! Hope you enjoy this week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment