Monday, May 9, 2011

Meal Plan #10!

May 9th - 15th

I'm switching my week up a little bit - instead of Sun through Sat - I'll be changing my meal plans to Mon through Sun. It's easier cause then I can do all my shopping on Sun.

We've got 3 more weeks until the move so things need to be simple! Hopefully I can throw in an elaborate or new meal once or twice a week but I know we're going to be busy packing and getting ready. Also, once we move, I'll probably be taking a week or two off {just a heads up} :)

OK so week ten! 

Monday: Kebabs - my own recipe, that can be found here.
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu - I don't generally use a recipe for this but I linked to a standard one. 
Wednesday: Bratwurst - another BBQ fav! I bought some Andoullie and Chicken Cilantro Lime flavor.
Thursday: Rotisserie Beef Roast - I can't remember what cut we have in the freezer but we do Adam's recipe :) 
Saturday: TBD - I think Adam will most likely be camping.
Sunday: Baked Ziti

Grocery List:
Sirloin Steaks
Green Pepper
Red Pepper
Red Onion
Yellow Onion
Pineapple
Mushrooms
Teriyaki Marinade
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Ham
Provolone cheese
Brats
Beef Roast
Flour Tortillas
Ground Beef
Salsa
Olives
Taco Packet
Mexican Cheese
Ziti Noodles
Spaghetti Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment