Monday, May 9, 2011

1st Blogger Award!

Wow! Who knew people actually read my blog?! =/ Haha

Heather over at Heather's Hodgepodge let me know last week that she'd passed The Versatile Blogger award on to me! So great of her to recognize us! Thanks Heather! :)


Anyone receiving the Versatile Blogger Award must follow the rules to pay it forward, if you will. The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Give this award to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.

I like paying it forward, so I will definitely participate and share this award with others.  Now, here are 7 things about myself you may or may not already know:
  1. I have a mild case of OCD - no joke. My bed must be made before I get in it at night. The shower curtain must always be shut. I have to adjust my radio in increments of something like 5... or 2. I have an order for most things. This has gotten better since having a kid?!
  2. I have a scar on the back of my head from falling out of a car {driving slow... thank god.} I think I was like 4 years old... leaning on the door, not wearing a seat belt, and out the door I went. Ouch. You can only see this scar if I'm wearing pig tails... thank god pig tails aren't fashionable past the age of like 7. 
  3. I love to cook. But I'm horrible unless I follow recipe. 
  4. I have a passion for photography. I've always loved taking pictures but it wasn't until recently that I've become obsessed with actually learning how to take quality pictures. 
  5. I can watch Sex and the City re-runs or the movies a million times over and over again and I never get tired of it. I've also read all of the books by Candace Bushnell - who wrote the original SATC that the show is based on?!
  6. I love thunderstorms.
  7. My dream travel destination is Italy. I will go there some day.
Without delay, here are the list of blogs that I would like to pay it forward to and award The Versatile Blogger Award:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! That makes me feel special :)

    ReplyDelete