Monday, May 16, 2011

Meal Plan #11!

May 16th - 22nd
Well, week 10 went pretty well - it's so much easier to meal plan Mon-Sun. The only day I didn't get to was the Mexican Lasagne which I'm putting into this week because Adam's made it before and it's oh so good. The dogs got into the fridge somehow and ate the tortillas {damn dogs} so I have to buy them again **sigh** dangit.

I had to post this picture though in case you didn't follow the link in my meal plan cause seriously look how good our Kebabs were!!!! BTW - grilled pineapple is like the best thing ever.

::::DROOL::::
Seriously, yum!

Ok anyway, on to week 11!

Monday: Mexican Lasagne ... cause I didn't get to it last week :)
Tuesday: Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken & Rice Bake <--- that title's a mouthfull in itself!
Wednesday: I have class so Adams on his own! It's too hard to plan and feed everyone beforehand.
Thursday: Mini Meatball Sandwiches
Friday: White Chicken Chili
Saturday: Eating out! We're supposed to have dinner this night with a bunch of our friends as our "going away party." We'll see if it really works out, I only have 1 rsvp so far... I guess no one cares we're "going away". Hrmph. =/
Sunday: Cobb Salad <-- I know, for an entree?? But I got this in my e-mail today and I've been drooling over it since! Hopefully by Sunday it'll still sound good.

The Grocery List:
2lbs Ground beef (we use venison)
6-12 Corn tortillas
Salsa
Mexican cheese
Taco seasoning
Rice
Cream of chicken soup
Ranch seasoning packet
1 Red pepper
1Green pepper
1lb Bacon (split between two recipes)
4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 recipes)
Cheddar cheese
Marinara sauce
Dinner Rolls
Provolone cheese
Fryer chicken
Onion
White northern beans
Green chilis
Montery jack cheese
Jalapeno
Iceberg lettuce
Tomato
Avocado
3 Eggs

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment