Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We're 1 now!

I just realized that I never updated on how Landon was feeling after his little stomach bug last week :( Poor kid. 

After he got that Zofran at the urgent care clinic we didn't have anymore puke fests however we did spike a pretty good fever for the next 24 hours. 

It sucked.
But we made it through! The next morning since he still had a fever over 101f I called Dr. C's office; she was out, but the nurse said he should be fine as long as he's content and if Tylenol is keeping it down. He spent most of his birthday on Tuesday asleep in my arms. He was just exhausted and so lethargic! 
I was supposed to leave on Wednesday for western WA so I was little concerned if we'd be able to make it. I spent what little time he'd give me packing us up in hopes that we'd be able to leave.

The next morning he didn't have a fever and he kept some breakfast down so off we went! We had a fabulous 5 or so days over there with family and friends. We celebrated his 1st birthday and he got his very first 4-wheeler! He also enjoyed a little cupcake this time... kind of, before he dumped it frosting side down on the floor :) Such fun.


Weeeee!

Just a little messy :)
I also got to enjoy a little slice of heaven, just in case you don't know what I mean, by slice... I mean actual slice...

I had to make it BIG!
That's Cloverleaf people. I drive 5 hours just to eat it... I have no clue why it's so good!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment