Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meal Plan #5!

April 5rd - 9th

Another short week - if you recall, I was out of town until the night of the 4th so this week our meal plan started on the 5th :) I know I'm posting this late too but I had it planned... I swear :) What an easy peasy week!!!

Tuesday: French's Onion Chicken (with a twist!) - I did a play on Chicken Cordon Bleu, I flattened out the breasts and rolled them up with Smoked Gouda Cheese and ham in the middle, then prepared as directed for the French's Chicken... Adam said it was the best chicken I've ever made! YUM! :)
Thursday: My auntie is going to be in town and wants to take us to dinner! Wohoo! Night out! :)
Saturday: TBD

The Grocery List:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
French's Onions
2 slices ham
Gouda cheese
2-3lbs beef chuck roast
1 onion
corn tortillas
Montery Jack Cheese
Enchilada seasoning (can or packet)
1/2 lb Velveeta
Elbow macaroni
Cheddar cheese
Ritz crackers


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment