Monday, April 18, 2011

Meal Plan #7!

April 17th - 23rd

I realize it's the 18th already... I have no excuses - OOPS!

Last week was awesome! I did every single recipe on my list - not all on the correct days of course but that's the first week so far that I didn't totally go astray! :) Wohoo! Go me! Additionally, not one thing was bad! Every.Single.Day was oh so yummy! I have to share some pictures because it was all just that good!
Enjoy!
The Pizza - which I ended up making on Tue... then again on Sat! =/
The Aussie Chicken!
The Wet Burritos!
Oh, and the Orange Chicken (which I posted here)!
:::drools::: 

Ok, on to week 7!

Sunday: We didn't cook... anything =/
Monday: Stuffed Pork Chops <--- My own recipe!
Tuesday: Rotisserie Sirloin Tip (I think?!) Roast <--- This is Adam's deal... rotisserie anything is goooood though!
Friday: Refraining from using the Pizza (again?!?!) It's so good! Ugh, K - Tator Tot Casserole
Saturday: TBD... as usual?!

The Grocery List:
Pork Loin Chops
Stuffing
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can black beans
1 can corn
Salsa
8oz cream cheese
3 Tilapia fillets
1 lemon
1lb ground beef
Cream of Mushroom soup
1 onion
1 bag tator tots
mushrooms
Swiss cheese
Broccoli (cause I like to use broccoli in the casserole rather than spinach)

Cheers!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment