Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hairs!

Wow... it's been a long time coming!

We had a little incident at the coffee shop with the lady calling him "such a cute girl" and then then the other day the bank teller asked if "she's old enough to have a sucker" I thought it was time that he definitely needed a hair cut!!! :) I mean, those curls are cute but come on, really? a girl?

I was going to take him to this place in town that specializes in kids cuts but I didn't realize it was WAY up on the Northside of town and Adam wasn't having it so we went to this place called The Man Shop... lol, they specialize in men's cuts (obviously) - decked out with a pool table, xbox, TV's at every cutting station so they put on tunes for us, and of course... pretty girls wearing carpenter belts! ;) Landon did fairly well considering he badly needed a nap. I of course forgot my camera at home (duh!) and my cell phone takes crappy pictures unless he's holding really still so obviously I couldn't get a good pic of him in the chair but here's one of him in his carseat on the way home... 

OMG - where did my little man go????

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment