Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Le Sigh.... Walking on Clouds

Or pillows... or swollen feet rather. Sigh....

I'm so done - I've checked out... from here on out it's just a waiting game and I'm so ready for the prize.

Lets recap how I'm feeling:
  • My hands are swelling so my ring is too tight yet I refuse to take it off. I haven't went a day without it since the day we got married.
  • My feet are swelling. As I type this post I've got them propped up on an upside down trash can under my desk. (And yes... I'm blogging at work... don't tell.)
  • My maternity clothes are even starting to get tight. WTF - I just bought most of them less than a month ago?!
  • I've been getting nauseaus every day in the middle of the day... not sure what is causing this but I've made more than one run to the ladies room thinking I was going to lose it. I haven't yet and it seems to subside after I eat lunch - maybe I need to eat earlier or something?!
  • I'm exhausted. Walking up a flight of stairs makes me feel like I've just got done running a marathon - yet, I've still refused to take the elevator up the two flights to my office.
  • I've mentally checked out of work - the ladies I'm training are just idiots and I'm so afraid of what I'm going to come back to yet at this point I really just don't care. If they eff up, it's their own fault and will hopfully have it cleaned up before I get back.
  • I feel sleep deprived - whether I've had 9 hours or 4 hours it doesn't matter. I guess this is a dose of what's to come once Baby GB arrives?!
  • I want to eat... EVERYTHING. Especially ice cream, cake, burgers, chocolate, french fries, candy, pizza... everything I CAN'T eat on my diet. Which is probably good so that I don't gain 20 more pounds in my last 4 weeks alone.
  • I know this is TMI (too-much-info?!) but my boobs... yeah the girls are huge. And it's only going to get worse.

It's amazing that just a week and a half ago I was feeling great! Walking on cloud nine cause I felt so good and was SO happy with my maternity photos... now I'm walking on a different kind of cloud - it feels like my feet are full of water and I'm walking on more of a waterbed!?

Le sigh.... woes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment