Friday, February 26, 2010

Man, I Feel Like A Woman :)

Ok seriously, words can't describe how much fun this was and how impressed I am with our photographer. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to get maternity photos and I'm SO glad we did. If you are considering it - DO IT! So.Much.Fun!

Shout out to Moxie Images in Spokane, WA for doing our shoot - Nikki Belyea is the owner and she does some fabulous work! Here's a sneak peak of what she has posted on her blog:
 
I hope I don't get in trouble for posting those?! But I give her full credit! She's awesome!

We actually got a whole package so we've got a whole year of photos to look forward to!
Here's the package we got:
Baby Package
Includes 4 Sessions:
  • Maternity Session
  • 0-3 Month Newborn Session
  • 6 Month Session
  • 1 Year Session
  • 60 of your favorite images in a 20 page coffee table book
  • 1 printable digital file from each session
Bonus:
  • 15% Off Baby Announcements
  • 15% Off One Year Birthday Cards
So seriously if you are in Eastern Washington and need photo's done, check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment