Friday, March 19, 2010

Baaaaad Baaaaad Blogger

Wow... I've been horrible.

But I can't honestly say there's all THAT much going on. I'm now 38 weeks 4 days knocked up. I've been having 3 appointments a week; two non-stress tests to make sure Landon's moving around and his heart rate is raising when he does, an ultrasound to measure his amniotic fluid levels and my regular appointment with Dr. C - who told me on Wednesday that there's nothin' going on down there... thanks Landon... lets get this party started!!!

Anyway, my next appointment with Dr. C is on Monday - Monday the 22nd - we are REALLY hoping he makes his appearance on this day (even though technically it would be 1 week early) so that we can add another birthday to the family on the 22nd of the month. Stay tuned....

Here's a picture of Baby Landon from today's ultrasound... doesn't he look JUST like Adam????

No comments:

Post a Comment