I need to plan... or the next 7+ months are going to be a nightmare! So here we go!
- Brats & Rally Fries - No recipe. But I mean, what's better for the opening day of baseball season?
- Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake - Skinny... that's what I'm going for this week. Sides will include Crash Hot Potatoes and a green salad.
- Guacamole Bacon Burgers - ^Scratch the "skinny" I mentioned above. OK not really, I think I'll use ground turkey instead of beef. Maybe some whole wheat buns?! And instead of fries... I'm really craving some corn on the cob. It's so not in season yet... hrm?! Salad?
- Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken - Another skinny recipe! Will serve with rice and corn tortillas.
- Copy Cat Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad - I
hateloath Applebees. But I do love copy catting their Oriental Chicken Salad, turning it into a wrap even.
So there we have it. Back to meal planning! Yay! Now... I'm off to the grocery store!