Monday, April 30, 2012

Meal Plan 29!

Late again?! And I skipped last week. Sue me. :)

April 30th - May 4th

Mushroom Gravy Pork Chops - I'm using something similar to the recipe I linked but will probably spice it up a little.
Pioneer Woman BBQ Comfort Meatballs - Cause I haven't had me enough of the PW lately :)
Chicken Divan - I remember Adam saying this was SO good!
Pasta Carbonara - Another PW recipe I found while searching for the meatballs.
Country Club Chicken - I had this on a previous meal plan but I don't think I ever got around to making it?!

The Grocery List:
Pork Chops
Mushrooms x 2
3 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
Onion x 4
1-1/2 pound Ground Beef
3/4 cups Oats
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
Canola Oil
1 cup Ketchup
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Vinegar
Worcestershire
Tabasco
1lb linguine pasta
4 eggs
1 pound bacon or pancetta
1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
1 cup chicken stock
Broccoli
Sour cream
Sharp Cheddar
2 cups dry white wine
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
Chicken Breast
Spaghetti
Apple




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment