Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meal Plan 28!


I'm not even going to comment on how I've taken yet another break. See yesterday's post as to why and how busy we've been! :)


Onward and upward! I'm starting off easy so my grocery list isn't too long! And I know this is late but I promise I started this post on Sunday! I'm just getting around to finish it!


April 8-14th


Mon: Beer Batter Tilapia & Fries... I just cut the fillets in half, coated them with tempura and fried them. Store bought french fries in the over and waaahhhlahhh! :) 
Tue: Clam Chowder - this recipe looks like a good base and I think I've used it before.
Wed: Split Pea Soup - I know, soup two days? But I've GOT to use up the ham bone from Easter!
Thur: Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders - these look amazing!
Fri: Crockpot Chicken Tacos - these are SO easy!!!




The Grocery List:
Tilapia Fillets
Tempura
French Fries
Bacon
Onion
Potatoes
Clam Juice
Clams {Adam dug fresh ones this weekend!}
Half & Half
Milk
1-1/2 cups dried split peas1 pound ham bone
Dried marjoram
celery

Carrots
Potato

Chicken tenderloins x2
Eggs
Panko
Shredded coconut
Taco Seasoning
Salsa





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment