Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meal Plan 22!

Lucky 22... lucky because this week we are starting our new budget. Saving money is hard work. Seriously.

So - my goal for this week was to spend little to NO money. Which kind of sucks because I sort of enjoy my trip to the grocery store each with Landon. At least it gives us something to do and gets us out of the house. But I suppose the weather isn't too horrible so maybe we'll take an extra trip to the park.

Anyway, I know this is a little late as I've been posting on Sundays but I figure it's going to be pretty boring. Here's goes regardless.

  1. Mango Chicken Sausages - with grilled onions and red peppers. No recipe here... we bought these at Trader Joe's last time we went and have been in the freezer :)
  2. Chicken Pot Pie - From Meal Plan 19... remember I froze one? I'm pulling it out tonight :)
  3. Tamale Wednesday! (Sounds better on Tuesday huh?) Anyway, I guess technically we'll be buying these but Adam gets them from a local near his work who makes them fresh (wait for it...) every Wed :)
  4. Cajun Chicken Pasta - Sounds yummy! And I am a sucker for The Pioneer Woman... :)
  5. BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, and Cornbread :) Wholly southern night??? I think I can manage everything here but I might have to pick up some Velveeta for the M&C.
The Grocery List:
1 cup Heavy Cream
4 Roma Tomatoes
Red Onion
1 each Red & Green Pepper
Velveeta

Gotta love that grocery list eh???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment