Monday, October 10, 2011

Meal Plan 19!

Back in the game baby! We did all our meals last week! For the most part they were really good too. My Aussie Chicken was a liiittle  dry, but still good. And let me tell you... if you like spicy - try the Chili! So good!

Ok, onward and upward! I've got a few "comfort" recipes this week because it's supposed to be all gloom and doom weatherwise. And a few new things that just sound oh so yummy! :)

October 10th - 17th

Baked Ziti
Chicken Pot Pie - I linked to where I think I originally found this recipe but we always add our own flavor which includes potatoes, onion and various other seasonings :) This is a good one to freeze too - I usually get 2-3 pies out of one recipe.
Turkey and Bacon Panini with Chipotle Mayo ... um, YUM!
General Tsao's Chicken - We all know how much I love my Orange Chicken recipe but ironically if I'm at a restaurant I'll order this little spicy number :) So I thought I'd give it a try {I'll be omitting the MSG}.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken - Adam's going to hate this... but I love me some Frank's Red Hot sauce and any time I find a recipe with it I have to try it. :)

The Grocery List:
Ziti pasta
Ground beef
Spaghetti sauce
Provolone cheese
Mozzarella cheese
Sour cream
Parmesan cheese
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (x3 recipes)
Pie Crusts
Canned or Frozen Corn
Bagged Veggie mix
Potatoes
Onion
Family sized can Cream of Chicken Soup
Chicken Broth
Bacon
Red Onion
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Mayonnaise
Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
Focaccia Bread
Provolone Cheese
Sliced Deli Turkey
Ginger Root
Soy Sauce
Green Onions
Chile peppers, sun-dried
Franks Red Hot Sauce
Ranch Dip mix


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment