Monday, June 6, 2011

Meal Plan #12!

June 6th - 13th


Aaaaaaand we're back!
I only took a week off... not too shabby! I probably should take another week off to really get settled but I can't help myself. Being a stay at home mom for the time being is taking a toll on me and I feel like I need to keep myself busy with "things" to do other than entertain Landon allllll day {although that's my number one task obviously}. Anyway, this week is kind of missmash and I already have a few nights of things planned but I thought I'd give it a go anyway :)
So, on to week 12! I think Adam is going back to Spokane this weekend to get the rest of our stuff so Fri/Sat Landon and I are going to fend for ourselves. So on Friday I made dinner plans with my sister :)

Monday: Aloha Pork Chops - a good one from week #1 :)
Tuesday: Mom took out some salmon that I imagine will get baked with lots of butter, onions and lemon... YUM!
Wednesday: We're heading to Grandma's house to celebrate her birthday and BBQ burgers!
Friday: Cloverleaf!!!! I can't believe it took me over a week to get there!
Saturday: TBD... something easy.
Sunday: French's Onion Chicken Cordon Blue {I linked to my regular French's Onion Chicken but I'm doing a twisted version... I'll try to take pictures and post an updated recipe

 
The Grocery List:
Pork loin chops
White rice
Sweet & sour sauce
Stir fry sauce
Red onion
Green pepper
Pineapple chunks
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Italian style dressing mix {dry}
White wine
Golden mushroom soup
Cream cheese with chives
Angel hair pasta
French's onions
Ham slices
Swiss cheese

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment