Sunday, April 24, 2011

Meal Plan #8!

April 24th - 30th

Well well well... we find ourselves at week 8, week 8? Who thought I'd make it that far??? Not me! But I'm actually loving this meal planning thing, really. It's so nice to have a plan instead of wondering every morning what the heck I should take out, or accidentally forgetting to take something out and then 3pm rolls around and I find myself scrambling. That sucks. I know this is late again and to be honest I completely forgot yesterday, but in my defense, I've been packing some boxes for the move and most importantly organizing and getting rid of a lot of CRAP!

OK... On with it!
Actually, this week will only be through Wednesday because we're going camping Thur - Sun. And what week I am planning is going to consist of EASY PEASY stuff! Camping should be fun - we actually do have to plan food for that but I think for the most part it will consist of turkey burgers, hot dogs, cold sammies, and quick breakfasts. Fun stuff!

Sunday: Rotisserie Chicken <-- Adam's recipe... and it was BOMB! Happy Easter!
Monday: BBQ Chicken Pizza <-- Cause we have a load of chicken left over and I love me some pizza! My own recipe but I found another crust recipe here.
Tuesday: BBQ'd Steaks! <-- Cause it just sounds good!
Wednesday: Hamburger Helper :::blush::: <-- in my defense, we are trying to clear out our cupboards for the move and all the "boxed" foods, which we generally don't eat anymore, are either getting tossed or donated =/ 

Sorry about the crap week I guess?!?! And guess what my grocery list looks like...

The Grocery List:
:::crickets:::

That's right, notta daaaamn thing :)
Cheers peeps!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment