Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meal Plan #3!

March 20th - 26th

Well, week 2 didn't go so hot - I did it again, putting two casseroles right in a row! What was I thinking??? Anyway, on Wednesday Adam was working late anyway so I ordered a pizza =/ And bumped the Tator Tot Casserole to Thursday. It was a good decision since we had some friends over and that casserole is so easy. Then we had the Apple Pork Chops last night - not great. Actually, nothing throughout the week really stood out to me.


Adam's camping tonight so I'm not planning anything - even though I'd really like to have those Chicken Enchiladas Verdes that we never got to! Maybe this week since I already bought all the ingredients?!


So on to week 3!!! This is so much fun for me finding all these new recipes! However, Adam brought to my attention that we don't need some elaborate (or even easy) new recipe every night, so this week is about some of our favorites, with a few new ones thrown in to keep it interesting, enjoy!

Sunday: Beef Round Tip Roast on the Rotisserie <-- Adam's own recipe :)
Monday: Fish Tacos <-- I'll post my own recipe after we make this... YUM!
Wednesday: Crockpot Beef Stroganoff <-- I'm giving this another go cause I've been dying to use my crockpot!
Thursday: Ravioli, Caesar Salad & Garlic bread <--- Um yes, it's from a bag... lazy week?!
Friday: Chicken Enchiladas Verdes <-- I omitted the ingredients from the grocery list cause I have them for last week, check out meal plan 2 if you need them!
Saturday: TBD :)


The Grocery List:


Beef Round Tip Roast
1lb Tilapia Filets
Tempura batter
Corn tortillas
Cabbage/Corn mix
Lime
Sour Cream
Adobo Chili's
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Dijon mustard
Horseradish
French's Onions
2 Yukon Gold potatoes
Bacon
Fresh green beans
Gorgonzola cheese
2 pounds lean cubed stew beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 package mushroom gravy
Egg noodles
Bagged raviolis
Romain lettuce
Olives
Caesar dressing
Parmesan cheese
French bread

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment