Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 7 Week Birthday Landon!!!

I know... it's not really a milestone... but we had an appt today with Dr. C so it kinda felt like it :)

Landon is 7 weeks... holy crap! Where has the time gone and WTH have I done with the last month and a half??? Well... there's been a lot of sitting around, gazing at each other, daytime TV, spitting up, crying, diaper changes, tummy time, learning to type one handed **wink**, trial and error, oh... and SMILES! He learned to smile - and I keep telling myself (and him) that it's not just gas :)

 My phone takes crappy pictures but you take what you can get!!! :)

Anyway, he's now 9 1/2 lbs! Quite the gain from his 6 lb 14 oz beginning! It's amazing and I see him grow little by little every day. I wish I caught how long we was now but there seems to have been some question on that from the very beginning anyway. He goes in next week for his 1st set of shots... I'm so not excited about that but hopefully it'll be quick and Dr. C says he should sleep A LOT afterward :) 

Oh speaking of sleep! We'll see how tonight goes but the last 2 or 3 nights he's slept almost through the whole night! By almost I mean 5-6 hours :) WOOT WOOT! Momma's getting some rest finally! 

Anyway, as for me... I had my first appt with Dr. C postpartum too... that was fabulous... I'll spare you the details :) Although I do have to be a little bit of an attention whole for a minute to say that I'm down 9 POUNDS from my pre-pregnancy weight. And it feels GOOD to have your Dr comment on it!!! Go me :) 

Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment