Thursday, December 3, 2009

Preggatini's

I had to take note of this drink I came across - it sounds really good, well, for having no booze! :) I also want this book... a.s.a.p.!!! I love me some mocktails!!!

The Bumptini
3 ounces pomegranate juice
2 teaspoons white sugar
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 ounce lime-flavored club soda
1 tablespoon raw brown sugar (garnish)

*1 lemon twirl (optional garnish)

Rim a martini glass with raw brown sugar by rubbing the rim of the glass with a lime wedge while holding it upside down, then dipping it into a small plate of sugar. Set aside.

Muddle the ginger and white sugar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the juices and ginger and ice, then shake vigorously. Gently strain into the sugar-rimmed glass, then top with club soda or ginger beer.
*Lay a lemon twirl across the surface of the drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment