Sunday, December 2, 2012

Meal Plan 30!

Look at this little gem I found on Pinterest! The original blog post can be found here. I'm so excited about it and I've been using it for a few weeks now so I thought I would share :)

The original blogger only had 4 columns, which I didn't understand?! So I tweaked it in Photoshop and adjusted to fit us better! I love it! I don't normally type in everything - I just write it by hand but to show you guys I thought I'd type it all up.

Now I just print this out, take it to the store and cross stuff off as I pick it up! 
**Oh and just an FYI if you every pick up ideas from my meal plans, I only list stuff that I need from the recipe?! So staples like eggs, butter, salt, pepper, etc. I don't list unless I personally need them.**



The blog I got it from Life in Yellow also has a really cool gift planning guide that I'm using for the holidays. I can't post my example though cause then ya'll would know what you are getting! :) Anyway, I found it really helpful and I'm actually almost ALL done with shopping and it's only the 2nd of Dec! Yay... go me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment