Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meal Plan 26!

Little late but that's ok - with the holidays things got kind of crazy =/ Ooops. Better late than never! :)
I did horrible last week... didn't make it to two of my recipes. The Onion Soup - because Adam wasn't feeling it. I didn't think ahead that it's probably not the best "dinner" recipe for us. I should probably just make a small batch if I want to try it. And the Taquitos - the recipe seemed complicated and after the holidays I was so over cooking. With all the leftovers we sure as heck didn't notice us not cooking a few nights!!!

On to week 26!

January 2nd - 8th

Chicken Cordon Bleu
Guacamole Bacon Burger - I don't really need a recipe but the idea came while searching on this blog. Doesn't that look ah-mazing????Orange Chicken... I know, I make this too much but it's oh so good!
Steak over sauteed onions with red potatoes - no recipe. Hubby says he's craving steak so that's what he's getting :)
Chicken Spaghetti 

January 9th - 15th

Homemade Hamburger Helper - cause the box stuf is SO gross!!!! Brown beef with onion and seasonings, boil pasta, top with favorite sauce - done.
Lonestar Chicken Enchiladas
Cheesy Chicken Lasagne
Braised Pork Chops
Pizza - I know... it's become a weekly tradition :)

The Grocery List
4 Chicken Breasts
Mozzarella Cheese
Ham Slices
Orange
Scallion
1 medium ripe avocado (ripe = soft to the touch)
1 medium tomato
2 lbs ground beef
4 or so slices bacon
4 hamburger buns

Steak - hopefully I can find a good cut
Montreal Steak seasoning
Red Potatoes
Spaghetti
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Green Pepper
2 1/2 Onions
Diced Pimentos
Sauce
Pasta - something fun Landon will like
1 whole chicken {for Chicken Lasagne & Chicken Enchiladas)



1 can diced tomatoes
3/4 cup salsa verde
2 cans chopped green chilies
1 can sliced ripe olives
2-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
12 corn tortillas (6 inches)
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
2 cans evaporated milk
1 (1 oz) pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
1 (16oz) lasagna noodles
1 1/2 to 2 C mozzarella cheese2 Pork Chops
Flour
Pizza fixins..... :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment