Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meal Plan 16!

July 22nd - July 28th

This might be a little off since it's only Thursday and I haven't done a meal plan since early July {and I didn't follow it all that well?!} Anyway - this meal plan will be for an odd week {Fri - Thur} because I am hitting the grocery store tonight for the first time in a long time aaaand because we'll be leaving next Fri for Tonasket.

The first week of August we'll get back on track... promise. :)

Uno: Grilled Chicken with Rosemary & Bacon
Due: Panda Express Orange Chicken
Tre: Beef w/Snow Peas
Quattro: Pioneer Woman - My Favorite Meatloaf
Cinque: Pad Thai... I'm a little nervous about this?!?!

The Grocery List:
6 Boneless skinless chicken breast
Fresh rosemary
Bacon
Scallions
Oranges
Flank steak
Snow peas
Ground Beef
Rice noodles
Fish sauce
Bean sprouts
Lemon


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment