Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Goodbye July?!

Where the heck did July go???
In one short week we'll be traveling over to Eastern Washington to watch two of our very best friends, Justin & Marah, get married and of course celebrate our own anniversary. And there went July!

We've been so busy though. It seems Adam is loving his new job over here {minus the drive of course - 80 miles per day?!}, he's taken up an old hobby of his - golfing! So he's been doing that once a week or so. Also, he's found a different sort of fishing love... I guess you can consider it fishing - for crabs?! :) So that's adding a little variety to our dinners!

As for me, I started my photography class early in the month and am enjoying that - I've learned a lot already! I've also been trying to have either lunch or drinks with my sister at least once a week. I've been horrible at planning meals this month but things should get back on track next week as we're headed out tonight for a "big" grocery trip. I've also found a new love - since my parents have a treadmill - running jogging :) I call it jogging because I can't seem to go any faster than 5mph lol. But I'm up to 3 miles - not consistently but I can reach that on most days. I haven't lost any weight but I'm feeling better and I guess that's all that matters right? {I just keep telling myself that.}

And then there's my little busy Landon... and by busy, I mean everywhere. Seriously. He's got his 15 month 16 month {oops} appt next week so we'll see just how much he's grown! And we get to meet his new pediatrician as well. He's got 6 teeth now - the last two popped in and we didn't even notice! I think they took literally like a couple of hours each, it's kind of crazy. He's still sleeping great. We desperately need to find a replacement "blankie" for his prescious green one that grandma got him. He threw it in the toilet the other day and about had a meltdown when I went to wash it - thank god it wasn't right before naptime! Which brought us to the toilet lock. What a PITA! for Adam and I... but, it's doing it's purpose for Landon's sake so we just have to deal. He's still only saying one word... Ball. And everything - I mean everything - is a ball. It's amazing though, he points at birds and planes and everything in the sky. He loves things that fly. He's still eating everything in sight too - and still hates oranges :)

Hopefully I've updated well enough - it seems to have been a while since I posted a real update on us. I'll do better {don't I always say that?}

I almost forgot! :) Here's a little love from our 4th of July! Hope everyone had a happy one!
Adam getting ready for the "big" show!


Our visitors for the weekend! Pepper & Chase :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment