Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Heart Faces

I Heart Faces is an awesome website that does weekly photo challenges and offers a plethora of tutorials to help photography enthusiasts of all skill levels. I've been telling myself for a while that I wanted to enter but I've been leery - I'm not that great =/ But this week... I'm entering my first challenge! People's Choice Photo Challenge - Best Face in February!

It took me a bit to figure out which Landon face to enter :) But we decided on this...

Love! :)

Update: If you'd like to vote for us, it's easy - just visit the challenge at I Heart Faces here, find his picture (alllll the way in the second to last row, No. 527), and click vote! Easy Peasy - no registering! I might add - there's no prize other than the pride of taking a good picture (and maybe that Landon is the cutest baby ever!).
So, head over to I Heart Faces and check out other entries this week.  There are bound to be a lot and they are sure to be gorgeous!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment