Saturday, November 13, 2010

Under Construction!

I'm trying to make some changes to my blog... revamp would you? I put together the old design when I first started blogging and I'm feeling like it needs an update! A lot has changed in the last few years! Plus, I'm deleting my photography blog because I suck at updating it anyway and I'm moving it to that little link above that says "A Pile of Pics." Hopefully it'll be easier to update that way when we do our little photo sessions. I've got it all transferred over but it's about 2 months behind... hopefully soon I can get those on here. I'm also adding a section that will eventually have more about Adam and I, how we met and the like up in that "About Us" section. Right now it's just our little bio from the homepage. And of course you can't forget little Landon! His birth story is up there too cause well, all my posts these days are about him anyway?! And last but not least... I'll eventually get a tabby up for our puppers too.:)

So bear with me here while I change it up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment