Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh man...

Sooooo it appears I made it to day 16 of the 30 Day Blog Journal. And then... we all got sick :(

I'll catch up I promise... it just might take me a little longer than 30 days to finish it. Speaking of finishing, because we're all sickos right now, the 30 Day Shred took a little backseat as well. I've been pretty good though, 11 days in I've only skipped 4 days and I fully intend to add every skipped day onto the end so I now am working toward a 34 Day Shred :)

So anyway, Landon came down with this cold first. Last Sunday I noticed a little cough, told Adam to watch for it on Monday and by Tuesday it was in full effect. I stayed home from work and took him into the doctor (not our regular doctor) who gave him a full once over and checked him out. She basically said though that if it gets worse to come back. Thanks doc! So then by Tuesday night I started getting a sore throat and I think Adam started getting it on Friday. It's some kind of sinus cold or something. After the sore throat starts then the congestion and sinus headache sets in and now 5 days later, I'm a snot machine!!! It's getting better though and Landon's cough is almost gone. Oh our babysitter has it now too :) Lucky him!

No comments:

Post a Comment