Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 20: A Hobby

My hobby???? 

Oh, I'm so excited to announce that I've taken my back up hobby of scrap-booking! I used to do it ALL.THE.TIME! I have one book from high school days, one from college days, and another that well... isn't updated past about 2004. Ooops. 

It was a little bit of a slow start because when I got the urge to do it again, I went to the craft store, got some new pens and a few new things that would help me decorate, I got home and realized my photo printer was out of ink... um, ya you can't possibly scrapbook with no pictures?! So, I ordered a few cartridges and in the meantime, organized all my stuff. Then I went to Costco to have some pictures printed out and the other night I knocked out the first 5 pages of Landon's scrapbook.

I was pretty proud of myself!

Oh and BTW... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment