Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Day Shred

Alright everyone... I tried doing this on my maternity leave but I think between juggling a new baby, housework, and just plain being a lazy ass, I didn't make it the 30 days. Honestly, I didn't even make it 2 weeks. 

The fact that I've gained ALL the weight I lost after I had Landon plus officially now 1 lb has pushed me to the point of disgust with my body. I was down 9 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and I was REALLY proud of myself as I was only within 5 lbs of my goal weight... and now to be 15lbs to that goal weight is really depressing. 

Why am I blogging about this??? One word...

ACCOUNTABILITY.

If you haven't heard about 30 Day Shred, here's some info.

"Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC's "The Biggest Loser," helps you lose big - up to 20 pounds in 30 days! Her "30-Day Shred" DVD includes three 20-minute circuit-training workouts that burn mega calories and build strong, lean muscle. Each workout is progressively harder, so start with the Level 1 and when you are ready, progress to Level 2 and then Level 3. Each level contains a 20-minute workout based on Jillian's exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of ab work. There's also a brief warm-up session and a cool-down stretch. Follow Jillian's program for 30 days and you will see amazing results." - Content provided by the publisher 

We'll see.... Today was Day 1 - Day 30 = October 8th... stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, don't feel bad. I have tried to do the shred... and I make it about 7 minutes and spend the rest of the time sitting on the couch watching Jillian do the workout. She is tough!

    ReplyDelete