Saturday, August 28, 2010

Firsts...

Well... I haven't been very good at keeping anyone updated on Landon's firsts. I'm usually a VERY organized person and I could very well have a mild case of OCD so it's kind of odd to me that I haven't even started Landon's scrapbook OR his baby book?! 

So... what a better way to recall his firsts thus far than to scour my facebook status updates! Haha - ya I'm good. What got me thinking about all these are that Dr. C said that a lot of babies hit their milestones pretty close to when their parents hit them. So I asked my mom about it and she e-mailed me this...  
I found a box of your stuff that has your baby book in it. You first rolled over on 12-1-80 (2 1/2 months) and I noted you were really good at it by 2-1-81 (4 1/2 months) rolling all over the house. You crawled on 3-20-81 (6 months) and stood up on 3-28-81 (8 days later?!) and walked 7-12-81 (9 1/2 months). Your 1st teeth came in 4-3-81 (6 1/2 months).

So anyway, without further ado - here are Landon's firsts thus far! :) Here's to many more!!!
  • First day home - April 4th
  • First walk in the park - April 15th
  • First night in his own crib - April 21st
  • First time sleeping all the way through the night - April 21st / doing it consistently - June :)
  • First bath - May 2nd
  • First road trip (should have take 5 - took almost 8) - May 13th
  • First time away from mommy - May 15th
  • First smile - May 17th
  • First time home alone with daddy - May 27th
  • First time rolling from belly to back - June 26th
  • First camping trip - July 3rd
  • First time eating rice cereal - July 5th
  • First boat ride - July 11th
  • First time in a pool - July 21st
  • First time rolling from back to belly - August 5th 
  • First baseball game - August 7th
  • First time sitting - August 28th
 Ya people... that last one's TODAY!!! We're sitting!!!! :) Go Landon! Here's to many, MANY more firsts - I'm sure that crawling can't be that far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment