Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Failure...

Hmm... I just got the call - I failed the 3 hour test - I have gestational diabetes. 


I am in shock - what did I do wrong? I've only gained 13 lbs, I wasn't overweight to begin with, I eat pretty healthy, I exercise... ok not enough but I still get it in... 


I know I should be happy that this is the only bump that's really come up so far but I can't help it - I'm so upset. I think a lot of why I'm upset is cause I don't eat like crap but they made me follow that stupid EFFING carb overload diet for three days and now I have to go to a nutritionist who's going to judge me right off the bat thinking I eat like sh!t and am a lazy a$$. Maybe not... all I know is that since I'm already eating pretty healthy - my gym membership is going to be getting a lot more use.

No comments:

Post a Comment