Wednesday, October 7, 2009

19 days and counting...

We had our monthly appointment today, we are 15 weeks and 2 days - all is well with Baby Schultz!

I got to hear the heartbeat again and it was a strong 140 beats per minute! I found out we are going to be delivering at Sacred Heart Medical Center and I think after the holidays I'm going to drag Adam over there to take a Childbirth class and take a tour... he's thrilled! Not so much.

I also... yes... got a flu shot. Contrary to everything I've been saying for the last 3 months, Dr. C talked me into it. Actually, she had a very sneaky way of telling me that I was getting one after our consultation. I walked out asking myself if I had said yes or if I had just been bamboozled?! Anyway, in 3-4 weeks apparently the H1N1 vaccine will be available and I have a feeling I'll leave my 19 week appointment feeling a little bamboozled as well?!

And last but not least... Dr. C scheduled the BIG ULTRASOUND!!! So... in 19 days, as long as Baby Schultz cooperates, we'll know if we are:


Team Blue or Team Pink!!!

What's your vote???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment