Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog...

That was my question.

I already belong to one blog... anonymously. Wouldn't you like to know which one?? Some of you might... don't rat me out! **wink**wink** But I thought maybe it was time to express my real self someplace other than the well known "social networks." And I suppose I should have started this along time ago, when my husband and I were actual newlyweds or even before but it's better late than never right? I mean our kids need something to look back on us 50 years from now and go... wow, are parents were crazy! I really think blogging has become the new diary, but it's public. Still serves the same purpose and from experience... someone always sneeks a peek and reads your diary anyway, so why not make it public in the first place!

Anyway after 8 1/2 years together including 3 years of marriage, 5 dogs, a cat and a baby on the way I don't consider us newlyweds anymore. Hence the name.

So stay tuned for updates on this not-so-newlywed couple including: our dogs, new recipes, friends, foes, vents and just our newest adventure... pregnancy. It should be interesting folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment