Friday, August 14, 2009

Poop...

About two weeks ago I rented a rug doctor and I have to say (with 5 dogs) my light cream colored carpets haven't looked as clean as I got them since we moved in 3yrs ago! Can you guess where this is going?

Fast fwd to this morning... My alarm goes off like normal I head out to the living room and usually at this point I'd walk straight through to the kitchen to grab the dog bowls and feed them their breakfast. Not this morning. I stop DEAD in my tracks and literally scream.

Photobucket
This is the culprit.


Yeah that little guy had S*** (not the solid kind!!!) all the way from my front door to my kitchen (where the doggy door is). Why he couldn't go OUT the doggy door before proceeding to do his business is beyond me! Maybe he had an upset stomach, maybe I don't care... GO OUTSIDE!!!

Adam gets up long enough to check it out and go back to bed... At 6:30am I don't have time to deal with this... so I calmly shower, get ready & dressed AND LEAVE! I don't know what's waiting for me when I get home on my lunch break... all I know is that I probably get to spend another $50 on the rug doctor again. Either that, or I'll be ripping out carpet this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment